July 21, 2016

Life Lately: I Got Big News

I'd drafted this post long long back but never got around to publishing it for real in fear of jinxing it accidentally. But I think I'm in the safe-zone now.

So, okay, ready? Here goes.

asian college of journalism, acj

I GOT INTO MY DREAM JOURNALISM SCHOOL FOR MY POST-GRAD STUDIES AND I MOVED TO CHENNAI, INDIA THIS MONTH.

AHHHHEEEEK YAAYYYYOOOHHH. *runs around the house screaming and flailing arms*






(Precisely my reaction actually. I feel great, thanks)

One of my 2016 Goals (and 101 in 1001 Goals) was to apply for my Masters / Post-Grad Diploma in journalism and get accepted into one of programs.

So I'm doing my Post-Graduate Diploma in Print Journalism at Asian College of Journalism, Chennai (which btw has been my #1 school since F O R E V E R). I'm feeling so massively relieved to check that off my list now. WINK.

(Also, how beautiful does my school look? The campus is photogenic af. #SIGH)

asian college of journalism, acj

It's been 20 days since I moved to Chennai and school officially started (wuuuut even?!). So that's one more goal checked off my 101 in 1001 Goals list ("move to a new city"). WINK WINK.

I'm honestly hoping to make the best out of the next 10 months - meeting new people, travelling, basically having a blast (or as much as I can along with school-work)!

Until next time, yours truly.

(P.S. Follow me on Instagram to keep up with all my adventures in the new city.)


Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...