October 24, 2014

One Beauty Product I Can't Live Without



Can I be really honest? I have zero idea about anything to do with makeup. Here's the thing: my idea of makeup is kajal and lip-balm. I can hardly wear an eye-liner. Let alone anything else. So yes, my knowledge about "beauty stuff" is quite limited.



But if I had to pick one beauty item I can't live without, it will kajal. I love wearing kajal (also known as kohl pencil). As you can see, I use local brands (I'm not sure if I should even call them brands... ah, whatever). They are rather good by local standards- very smooth, dark and smudge-free. Plus they last really long. Like, all-day-in-college long. So, there you go...

xxxxxxxxx

** This post is a part of Blog Everyday in October (#BLOGTOBER14) Challenge hosted by Helene in Between and The Daily Tay.

So... what's that one beauty product you can't live without?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...